Bahamas - Blackbeard's Cruise - March 20th to March 26th 2021
Sail the seas on a Blackbeard's Cruise!
March 20th to 26th, 2021
Ring in the new year in the Bahamas! This trip is one of the best “bang for your buck” trips out there! You’ll spend 6nights aboard a 65′ sailboat that is rigged up for you to dive your heart out. Departing out of Nassau we’ll dive some of the most beautiful sites in the Exumas. And no week is complete without a good shark feeding dive! On Blackbeards Cruises it’s life like a pirate.
Trip Price $1600* CDN
This season, for the ease of booking we have bundled the trip together under one price and convert to Canadian Dollars. Your $1600* CDN includes everything:
- 6 nights aboard the vessel
- all food and drink
- 19 dives including night, drift and the Blue Hole
- all port fees and taxes
- airport transfer from NAS to the marina and back to NAS at the end of the trip
- a trip t-shirt!
- COVID insurance for the duration of your trip
You must book your own airfare to NAS and arrive by noon on the 20st of March, 2021.
* Trip price is married to the USD to CDN exchange rate and could change at any time if the rate fluxuates. Once you have booked your spot, your price is locked and will not change.
Vessel: Morning Star
Trip Date: MARCH 20th, 2021
Payment Amount: $1600* CDN
Travel during Covid-19 restrictions
Updated Jan 1st 2021: All visitors to The Bahamas must have provide a negative Covid test before applying for a travel health visa. (Within 5 days of departure) Upon landing in the Bahamas, travellers are subject to limited movement on the island of Nassau. You will be taken from the airport directly to the vessel and cannot leave the marina.
Updated January 8th 2021: All travellers returning to Canada must provide proof of a negative Covid test before boarding the plane to Canada. AquaSub has arranged for testing to be done on the vessel immediately after returning to shore after the trip at a cost of $5 USD per person. Test results are returned in a few hours, after which travellers are free to leave the marina to shop, etc.
- 6 nights accommodation
- meals, snacks and drinks
- tanks & weights
- up to 5 dives a day
- taxes, port & fuel charges
- airport transfer
Package does not include
- Travel insurance – highly recommended – we can provide you with quote
- Scuba equipment other than tanks and weights
There is no single supplement fee for this trip. So if you’re a single traveller this is a great trip for you!
All travel booked through AquaSub Travel TICO # 50018183