PADI Equipment Specialist Course
The PADI Equipment Specialist Course with AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTRE
Learn to manage basic scuba diving equipment repairs and adjustments. Understand routine care and maintenance procedures and how dive gear works.
Don't miss a dive due to minor issues with your scuba diving equipment. Whether it's a missing o-ring, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, the PADI Equipment Specialist course teaches you to manage basic repairs and adjustments. You'll also learn more about how your gear works, making you more comfortable with it and better prepared to take care of your investment.
If you're at least 10 years old and certified as a PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver or higher, you can enroll in the Equipment Specialist course.
What You Will Learn
The Equipment Specialist course teaches you about:
- Gear care and maintenance procedures as well as scuba equipment storage recommendations.
- Common equipment problems and how to handle them.
- Equipment configuration suggestions and the latest gear.
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Be at least 10 years old
- Certified Scuba Diver or above
- There is no equipment required for this course
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER.
- Student Enrollment Form - All students must complete the intake form
- Liability and Risk Acknowledgement Forms - All students must complete, print and sign the questionaire and liability releases.
- Medical Questionaire - If Form 2 has ANY questions you have answered YES to, you must complete form 3 and have it signed by your personal physician
Choose your next adventure!
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER Team members.