Stop getting lost ...
The PADI Underwater Navigation Course with AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTRE
Fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately. This course may count towards college credit, ask your instructor.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you're going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
If you're a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
What You Will Learn
You'll learn to use natural clues to navigate and also practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making multiple turns
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Be at least 10 years old
- Certified Junior Open Water Diver or above
- Standard Scuba Equipment
- Spool or Reel
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER.
- Student Enrollment Form - All students must complete the intake form
- Liability and Risk Acknowledgement Forms - All students must complete, print and sign the questionaire and liability releases.
- Medical Questionaire - If Form 2 has ANY questions you have answered YES to, you must complete form 3 and have it signed by your personal physician
Choose your next adventure!
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER Team members.