Master Scuba Diver
Sharpen Your Skills
Achieve your Master Scuba Diver Rating with AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER
Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you've spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
Every diver, who is at least 12 years old, should aim for Master Scuba Diver.
The path starts with earning a PADI Open Water Diver certification, followed by PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications). You also need to earn five PADI Specialty Diver certifications and have logged a minimum of 50 dives.
To Qualify for your Master Scuba Diver Rating you must meet the following requirements:
How to get there?
It's easy! Achieve your Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver certifications and pickup the Master Scuba Diver Package at Aquasub!
Master Scuba Diver Package $999
Master Scuba Diver package includes: PADI Rescue Diver, EFR - Emergency First Responder and FIVE PADI Specialty Courses!
You can save up to $1300 by purchasing these courses as a package!
For more information on becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, contact us at AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER and explore PADI course options with the Team.
For one low price you will get the following:
- The PADI Rescue Diver Training Course and e-Learning
- Any* 5 of the following specialty classes
- Enriched Air Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Deep Diver
- Wreck Diver
- DPV Diver (Underwater Scooters!)
- Night Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Drift Diver
- Aware Shark Conservation Diver
- Fish Identification Specialist
- Equipment Maintenance Specialist
- AND MORE!
* The Master Scuba Diver Package includes ALL training fees for the listed courses as well, it includes the Rescue Diver e-Learning. The course fee of $999 DOES NOT include:
- any required course texts for specialty courses or EFR course
- any required rental equipment
- any additional fees for boat charters, accommodation, parking or National Park fees
- Master Scuba Diver application fee upon completion ($83 - 2020)